Hooray! Milestone reached! You know what that means....
Just as a thank you to all my followers and a way to get rid of an extra wig I don’t need! Yay!
What you will win:
~ A brand new Buttercup in Aqua from Arda Wigs.
~ Literally worn one time, for about 5 minutes. (I had a wig cap on too)
This giveaway is ending in less than two hours! If any of my followers haven’t entered yet, here is your chance. Like or reblog! :)
Celebrating 413 Followers! (give or take a few)
To celebrate how much I can’t count, I’m having my first-rd giveway, offering up this fine weapon from the Derse arsenal, the REGISWORD. Stab your enemies. Stab your friends. Send anyone who wanders into your office on a perilous assassination mission. Whatever you want, it’s yours!
- One Regisword
- A custom Derse Hitlist with targets of the winner’s choosing
WHAT THE WINNER DOES NOT RECEIVE:
- A silly hat or uniform that you are required to wear by order of the Black Queen. You didn’t want to wear that stupid thing anyway. It’s awful.
- Reblog this post. No giveaway blogs or alt accounts please.
- There’s only one winner because I ain’t Jack Noir over here and have a pile behind my desk that I can just hand out willy-nilly.
- You don’t have to be following me to win, but if perhaps if you like prop making, props, and mostly Homestuck cosplay, why not Zoidberg?
- HOWEVER, I do wish to give a thank you reward to all my followers, so those following this blog will get an extra chance to win in addition to their reblog entry.
- You must have your ask box open at the contest’s end! I’ll randomly select a winner, but if you don’t respond within 48 hours, I’ll be skipping on down to the next person on the list.
- Winner within the United States pays NO SHIPPING.
- For international shipping, I’ll cover the first 18 dollars, but the winner must cover the rest if necessary and understand the problems that may arise with international shipping (lost packages, customs hangups, longer shipping times, marauding bears, etc.)
Contest ends September 13, 2014! Good luck and perhaps the likelihood of winning be always in your corner.
Bob the cat's get well fund
Hey guys. I don’t normally do this sort of thing but I am a huge animal lover and can’t bear to see this happen to a friend. My friends cat is very ill and right now she is at the vet with him and they won’t even see him without her paying some money and her only other options is to euthanize him as is it a Sunday and she has no where else to take him. If you can give anything to help her out I know that she would appreciate it. If you all could please spread this asap I would appreciate it a lot. Her little one is only 3 and I’m sure once he has this treatment can live a long happy life. She is a great animal lover and I know she wants to keep him around as long as possible. If you are able to help her out at all, please do so. You have my thanks in advance.
Karkat Vantas: genetics lottery winner six sweeps running.
pearlgirl710 said: i would just like to say that the “pearl” dress has been in my to-do list for actual ages
Man, we’ve been planning these cosplays for almost a year now; it’s kind of sad. XP
I love these babies, but some of them I just don’t wear anymore and they need a good home :)
Please e-mail email@example.com if interested.
Payment: Paypal only. First pay, first serve - I have zippo patience for people who commit to buy and then drag their feet for weeks on paying >:] Shipping cost depends on your area.
Sizes: All costumes were made to fit me (34-28-36)
Angry Elf Christmas Karkat (Homestuck) - $60
Meulin cat sweater (Homestuck) - $40 (+horns = $45)
France (Hetalia) - $40 (+wig = $50, + boots = $70)
England (Hetalia) - $40 (+wig = $50, + lace-up boots = $100)
Prussia (Hetalia) - $60 (+wig = $75)
Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid) - $60 (+wig = $70)
Celty (DRRR) - $80
Stake (Umineko) - $80
Star Trek TOS uniform - $70
Sayaka Miki (Madoka) - $100
[NOT PICTURED] Silabus (.Hack//GU) - $40 (+wig = $50)
[NOT PICTURES] Kogami Akira (Lucky☆Star) - $60 (+wig =$75)
(and yes, signal boosts ARE appreciated!)
Go buy dis stuff
Killswitch ENGAGE page 3 - written and drawn by poinko, colors by pukind!
Darn it, I love this so much… I just… ffttt Sollux is perfect. I also really like how this explains a certain horn. (I’m trying to be vague so I don’t spoil it….)
Here, we see Sollux being quite Red. He’s manipulative, gleeful that he can twist someone so easily to his bidding, and obviously, loves that he actually planned all of this. This was literally him making a code, with a living factor (Equius). He’s a Gemini, mother fuckers, and that means kind of a bastard, at times!
The other times, he’s pathetic, nerdy, and just wants quiet.
I want to abuse the crap out of my Signless “THIS” gif, but I’m too lazy to find it.
So picture the Signless pointing to that statement but with Captors in the back flipping everyone the daily bird and giggling evilly to themselves.
I love it. I think we forget sometimes that Sollux has that other side that can get down right nasty when he wants.
> Karkat: Wallow in the disgusting miracle of life.
I never could get to sleep, so I decided to finish this panel redraw (sorta?). Equius is the best part of this picture.
I want to work on him ;m;
didn’t get as much done on him this weekend as I wanted. What a difference in the eye and head shape it makes once the eyes are actually set. Check out that slightly changing expression depending on the angle~ tohoho.
(because this one’s mine I gave him freckles. HAA HA HAHA I love vantas boys with freckles. stupid crabs)
Spoken like a true cryhole slave
I see your cryhole and raise you a psihole
- Me, day 1: : Okay I've got two working days left till con. I'm sick of sewing, I'll just finish the whole costume tomorrow.
- Me, day 0: : *Sits on fucking tumblr until 10:30 at night*
Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham